- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
Our company is interested in hiring a Fleet Manager who can work closely with our contract and employee drivers to maximize expenditures and deliver the highest possible level of service to our customers.
- The successful candidate will streamline routes with drivers to keep costs down, but still deliver the level of service customers are expecting.
- Our Fleet Manager will also be responsible for meeting regularly with drivers, dispatchers and maintenance team members to discuss ways to meet or exceed corporate revenue goals.
- Offer guidance to contracted drivers on the best ways to maximize their earnings, while delivering a high level of customer service
- Ensure that all drivers understand and procure the licenses and permits they need to legally carry loads to customer destinations
- Collaborate with human resources and marketing to add quality employee drivers and contracted drivers to the fleet
- Work closely with the maintenance team to find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance
- Ensure that all load paperwork associated with each run is accurate and submitted to the proper people
7 to 12 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Mining and Metals