- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Responsible for managing marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Plan marketing and branding objectives.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
- Adapt, prepare and communicate global strategies and marketing plans to the local market as well as seasonal advertising based on the global advertising standards required by the Mother Company.
- Overseeing the production of adverts, newspaper and magazine advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns, websites, social media, exhibition stands, and liaising with art designers, copywriters, media buyers and printers.
- Working alongside with our partner to ensure that the designs and messages meet the global brand and regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Gather and analyze customer insight.
- Engage consumers on social media.
- Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion