- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices, monitoring job offers and compensation practices, emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers and recommending new procedures.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Marketing and Advertising Training and Coaching
About this Company
Association of Management and Information Technology (AMIT) is an international growing organization with presence in Egypt since 2011. Specialized in Computer Science, IT and Engineering related sciences, AMIT became an integration of experienced and skilled staff who aims to...
See all Careers and Jobs at AMIT