- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Supervises the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, testing, and shipping products or materials.
- Plans, develops, or implements warehouse safety and security programs and activities.
- Inspects physical conditions of warehouses, vehicle fleets, or equipment and order testing, maintenance, repairs, or replacements.
- Responds to customers or shippers questions and complaints regarding storage and distribution services.
- Develops and documents standard and emergency operating procedures for receiving, handling, storing, shipping, or salvaging products or materials.
- Reviews invoices, work orders, consumption reports, or demand forecasts to estimate peak delivery periods and to issue work assignments.
- Monitors inventory levels of products or materials in warehouses.
- Tracks and traces goods while they are en route to their destinations, expediting orders when necessary.
- Monitors the Warehouse teams Performance standards & guides them to achieve their KPIs.
- Participates in setting transportation and service rates.
- Follow up stocks movement on ERP System.
- Monitors all the Warehouse transactions on ERP System.
7 to 9 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing