- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Preparation of the project schedule.
- Review the project plans and specifications and comment on the building design, scheduling, possible cost savings measures and potential construction problems.
- Assist estimator in preparation of the project.
- Assist in assembling the job site office and equipment requirements.
- Have confidence in own ability to intelligently communicate with design team/client as well as effectively lead the trades.
- Expedite all shop drawings and approvals
- Monitor and maintain the project construction schedule on a weekly basis.
- Raise and discuss relevant issues at the job site meetings. Prepare & issue minutes of all site meetings
- Inform the Consultant/Client of any errors, discrepancies or omissions contained within the Consultant’s design drawings.
- Expedite all CCN & CO (change order) costs. Maintain current CO logs.
- Monitor site safety and ensure that the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act are enforced.
- Ensure completion of and track all independent testing and inspections as required.
- Issue monthly progress draws and invoicing to consultant and client including final hold backs.
- Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control.
- Maintain control and responsibility for the security and operation.
- Control and monitor labor, material and equipment expenses.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office