- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Wedge Networks (headquartered in Calgary, Canada) is looking for dedicated, innovative and passionate leaders in our international office in Egypt. Our employees think outside the box, to design, market and sell industry-changing network security solutions. We stand behind our products and are continually looking at innovative ways to grow our International Brand. If you’d like to be a part of this team, we’d like to talk to you.
We are seeking candidates to fill a lead position for DevOps on our research and development team, developing solutions for our network based, high performance, content security cloud solution in its office in Egypt.
- Architect and develop cloud infrastructure for service provider environments.
- Maintain and grow knowledge in the data center, cloud space and complementing trends.
- Develop operational process for product roll out within various cloud infrastructure environments.
- Work with the sales and professional services team on the evolution of customer integration of the company's product line.
- Alignment of DevOps projects with the business objectives set out by the company.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A university degree or equivalent in computer science, computer/electrical engineering or a related field
- 3+ years’ experience developing highly robust software in Linux platforms
- 2+ years’ experience in Service Provider data center environment (preferred)
- Knowledge of SCRUM software development methodologies and processes
- Deployment/Configuration automation experience is a must
- 2+ years’ experience in Cloud/Virtualization infrastructure (preferred)
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- System admin level knowledge of UNIX/LINUX environments
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- The ability to quickly understand technology problems and work through to resolution
- The ability to communicate clearly with various departments, including QA and Operations
About this Company
Wedge Networks is revolutionizing real-time network security with cutting edge innovation, performance, and scale. Embracing global innovation, Wedge's Cloud Network Defense (WedgeCND) and Absolute Real-Time Protection (WedgeARP) Series of products integrate and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Wedge Networks Inc.