- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Wedge Networks (headquartered in Calgary, Canada) is looking for dedicated, innovative and passionate leaders in our international office in Egypt.
- Our employees think outside the box, to design, market and sell industry-changing network security solutions.
- We stand behind our products and are continually looking at innovative ways to grow our International Brand.
- If you’d like to be a part of this team, we’d like to talk to you.
- We are seeking candidates to fill several full-stack developer positions on our research and development team, developing software for our network based, high performance, content security solution in its office in Egypt.
The full-stack developers will members of the team responsible for software systems development and the complete product life cycle support: customer support, bug fixes, road-map implementations.
The full-stack developer responsibilities include designing and implementing both back-end and front-end web applications, bug fixes and customer support for any issues/bugs.
The right candidate is expected to:
- Participate in designing and implementing high quality, responsive applications
- Develop new features in the road-map
- Follow scrum software development methodology
- Conduct code reviews for other team members
- Write and maintain unit tests
- Collaborate with the team members and stake holders
- Customer support to fix any issues/bugs
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Networking Computer Software
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A university degree or equivalent in the field of computer engineering or a related field
- 3+ years' experience developing commercial grade software
- A proven tracked record of implementing high quality code
- Familiarity and proven experience with Linux working environment
- Advanced understanding of backend languages (Python, Java)
- Knowledge of RESTful API design and use
- Experience developing software with structured and non-structured database
- Familiarity with Mocha testing framework
- Advanced scripting skills with bash/python
- Familiarity with svn or other version control systems
- Knowledge of SCRUM software development methodologies and processes
- Excellent English and communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch
- Familiarity with visualization libraries like D3
- Good Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
About this Company
Wedge Networks is revolutionizing real-time network security with cutting edge innovation, performance, and scale. Embracing global innovation, Wedge's Cloud Network Defense (WedgeCND) and Absolute Real-Time Protection (WedgeARP) Series of products integrate and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Wedge Networks Inc.