- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A Danish company is hiring Senior Java Developers to work in an excellent offshore development environment in Cairo, with possibility to travel to Europe once or twice a year.
- Our Danish client is one of our prosperous clients. It is a software and design consultancy. They are experts in software development, User Experience, and digital design, and they are passionate about boosting businesses through solid, customized, and user-friendly software.
- Their services include Data Science, Digital Transformation, Internet of Things, Interface Design, and User Experience. They create innovative and holistic digital solutions that add value to the business now – and in the future.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists in transferring the solution from the license high cost Web sphere Commerce framework to the open source frameworks spring. This could also involve other Open Source projects like Open CMS and SOLR.
- Participates in developing functionality & XML/Web service based integrations to ensure maintaining provision of the best solutions.
- Optimize and design administration interfaces, while applying quality control process & facilitating deployment of improvements.
- Engages as an active team player in developing the use of solution while customizing & / or tailor making special requirements, when needed.
- Maintains efficient Communication within the off shoring service model between Denmark & Egypt, including assistance in some on-site duties / direct contacts of customer.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
CrossWorkers is a Danish offshoring company working in the software development sector, supplying our clients with professional IT resources. The company has been in business since 2009 and provides excellent services within offshoring software development. The headquarters...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cross Workers