- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social/ Medical Insurance, and Transportation
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
Principal Accountabilities & Job Detail:
- Executing purchases, and ensuring that they are made in a timely, flexible, accurate and cost effective way.
- Considering the best prices, quality, availability, and reliability when purchasing products.
- Preparing all comparative data to facilitate final negotiations with suppliers and subcontractors and issue orders.
- Reporting the update of the purchasing status weekly to the Finance.
- Maintaining records of goods ordered after receiving the Purchasing Orders.
- Review requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and arrange with them in order to determine product availability and terms of sale.
- Represent School in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Review and approve Purchase Requests after checking of availability in the school’s store.
- Review the received offers and comparisons and recommend the best offers for approval.
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Part of the International House Worldwide Organization (IHWO); a truly global school with
See all Careers and Jobs at El Alsson British & American International School
150 branches in 52 countries worldwide. Our School was established in 1975, we are an
official IHWO language school. Since opening IH Cairo's doors in 1975, we have had...