- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit Share and allowances
About the Job
- Serve as the primary spokesman for the Company by communicating the Company’s financial and operational performance and business outlook to current and potential investors.
- Manage the Company’s relationships with institutional investors and sell-side analysts by providing clear, accurate and confident communications.
- Identify investors who are underweight securities and develop a strategy to target those investors.
- Responsible for creating and delivering all investor relations materials, including earnings releases, investor conferences and investor roadshows.
- Develop ideas for improving investor relations and increasing the effectiveness of communications with both institutional shareholders and sell-side analysts.
- Provide feedback and insight to the management on investor sentiment and industry conditions.
- Provide feedback to the management as to the expected reaction from the investment community from proposed transactions, corporate planning/budgeting and operating results.
- Schedule, arrange and participate with senior management in industry and research analyst conferences, one on one meetings with investors and security analysts, conference calls with members of the financial community and roadshows to meet with targeted investors.
- Arrange and coordinate analyst and investors meetings to provide pertinent information to the financial community to meet the management objectives.
- Analyze reports prepared by the investment community concerning comparable companies and provide competitive intelligence to the management.
- Initiate discussions with sell side analysts to understand their points of view and demonstrate the confidence to confirm or challenge those viewpoints as appropriate.
- Initiate and respond to written, telephone and email inquiries from members of the financial community.
- Provide information to the Company’s Board of Directors on a regular basis on investor activity, stock performance, peer company comparisons.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Manufacturing
About this Company
Ever since its establishment in 1977, the Industrial Engineering Company for Construction and Development (ICON), has been the pioneer leaders in providing all steel-sheets related industries in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Industrial Engineering Company for Construction and Development (ICON)
The company owns and operates several factories where it ensures...