This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commissions & Bonuses
- Males Only
About the Job
- Developing and managing financial systems.
- Producing long-term business plans.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
- Supervising staff.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including month and end-year process:
- Accounts payable/receivable.
- Cash receipts.
- Payroll and utilities.
- Treasury, budgeting.
- Cash forecasting.
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis.
- Check runs.
- Fixed asset activity.
- Debt activity.
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, or Finance Manager.
- Experience in Automotive field is preferred.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software, and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to direct and supervise.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- BS/MA degree or Diploma in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Ahmady Motors
Started in Egyptian automotive market in 1995.