- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Study the contract documents of the project
- Review and approve the required design and working drawing .
- Coordinate with other sections to preparing and Completing the project 3D modeling ( BIM )
- Review and approve the material take off and any required quantity survey.
- Studying, reviewing & Preparing Technical Queries, Field Change Documents
- Following up and supporting estimation and procurement team if needed..
- Co-ordinate with the Planning Engineer to schedule and plan project activities in line with Master Program
- Performs other related duties as may be required by direct manager.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Xceed is the leading multilingual Business Process Outsourcing Service provider in the EMEA region with a capacity of more than 2,200 web enabled multi channels stations.
See all Careers and Jobs at Xceed
Xceed manages various outsourcing agreements with key government & commercial accounts in...