- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- During approved calling hours, targets lapsed group/catering accounts to help reengage clients and secure orders for the assigned locations.
- Ensures integrity of sales and client data by documenting information in Sales Force on a daily basis (outside of calling hours)
- Achieves business revenue goals by building and maintaining excellent client relationships through cold-calling, in-person meetings, and cultivating client database
- Ensure quality services and operations by building trustful and positive relationships with Management Team, Catering Sales Team, and Panera Team Members through periodic café visits and/or meetings
- Accountable for client satisfaction by ensuring Panera Bread service standards are met and clients’ needs and/or concerns are responded to in courteous and timely manner
- Generates accurate catering proposals for clients, ensuring that the catering offer matches the profile of the request in terms of product selection and budget
- Work closely with and support the Regional Catering Sales Manager if required, in terms of fielding inquires in their absence or taking messages
- May generate new clients through referrals
- Attends all weekly, monthly, and/or quarterly Catering Sales Team meetings to ensure proper communication and proactive planning occurs.
- Operate in accordance with Panera Bread’s values, policies, and procedures
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
NAMAA is a pioneering progressive company with a model real estate portfolio. We provide B2B (Business to Business) work solutions that are ergonomically designed to meet the needs of the entire business community.
See all Careers and Jobs at Namaa For Development and Real state
Each of our business lines is designed to raise...