- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors the cycle of the production.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Following Company Financial Policies & Procedures.
- Prepare & Review Payable Documents & Check it contains necessary signatures.
- Audit & Review Entry Attachments & Calculations before bookkeeping.
- Record Financial Entries in wright way using ERP system & according to document cycle flow.
- Keep statements of (Customers, Vendors & Suppliers) and debits ageing.
- Issue Payment Documents (Checks, bank transfer form, Petty cash)
- Supported with documents.
- Periodically Report to Direct manager with Customers/Vendors monthly based.
- All Reports have to be analyzable.
- File & Archive Original Documents Sorted by date
- Representing Company in front of other entities.
- Prepare & present monthly taxes reports.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Information Technology Services Telecommunications
About this Company
JRM for Communications is a regional institution leading the market through providing the latest technological solutions with a professional team committed to quality and providing creative solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at JRM for Communications
JRM was established in 1983 for the sole purpose of maintaining and...