- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The role of the videographer has two aspects to it. Primarily you will be required to shoot content using a DSLR camera or equivalent to, at times being part of a multi-camera shoot. You’ll also be needed to assemble both long both long and short form edits for some of the biggest football clubs in the world. In this role, you’ll be shooting and editing a wide range of material, from interviews with players to match footage and behind the scenes workings of a club. The content is varied which calls for a skillset that is flexible and willing to adapt and learn.
- Show-reel must be attached for the applicant to be considered.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Receiving a brief on content and creating video according to the brief.
- Assembling edits on Adobe Premiere Pro, using either club produced content or raw camera rushes.
- Carrying out multiple versions of an edit – must be able to make changes to an edit without compromising the integrity of the initial cut.
- Filing rushes and video files onto a shared server.
- Badging and branding clubs’ content.
- Selecting music for use in edit.
- Use Adobe After Effects to create animation graphics for social channels and subtitling videos for use globally.
- Creating more social-focused edits using solely images and text graphics.
- Camera Operating on club and brand shoots.
- Need to be proficient with SONY A7S MARK II / CANON 5D MARK III or similar level.
- Capturing audio on shoots.