- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Preparation of automation project documentation and solution design.
- Identification, Assessment and Validation of automation projects.
- Derive and apply process re-engineering for the client business process whenever possible or required.
- Analyze complex client data to drive insights to help client make critical business decisions.
- Collecting local business requirements, cooperation with process SME on client side.
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of automated processes.
- Support the team of automation developers in delivering projects on schedule and adherence to engineering processes such as code reviews, source control, unit testing, use case analysis, defect management and any other best practices.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Engineering Services
About this Company
Advansys for Engineering Services and Consulting (ESC) Advansys ESC is a sister company of Advansys Technology, established in 2014 to operate in various industrial automation business lines through its offices in Egypt, USA and UK. The launch of the company supports the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Advansys ESC