- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Preparation of Critical ledger journal entries (Stock reconciliation, Bad debts provision, Inventory Provision, payroll, accrual, Depreciation....etc) and to be approved by CFO.
- Reviewing and approving non-critical general ledger journal entries before entering to the ERP system.
- Calculation of the monthly payroll received from HR manager and to be approved by CFO.
- Reviewing company staff expenses.
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory financial statements and annual audit.
- Obtaining and announcing the quarterly foreign currency exchange rates.
- Follow up all custody and its position with both General Accountant & Spare Parts Accountant on a daily basis.
- Reviewing monthly VAT tax return prepared by General Accountant, then to be submitted to the Audit office for a double check before submission to Tax Authority.
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly management report.
- Any Other ad-hoc requested by the CFO and management.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Automotive Financial Services
About this Company
Being in the Egyptian market for over 10 years, Matgr started its business in the electric golf cars industry by being the sole agent of e-Car, and across the years we expanded our product line to include All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) and Quads, Electric Scooters, Gas Scooters,...
See all Careers and Jobs at MATGR For Engineering And Trading