- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Package combined in EGP & USD
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with project stakeholders to ensure effective planning and requirements definition.
- Analyze requirements, deliverables, results, etc.
- Assist in performance requirement definition.
- Perform risk analysis.
- Ensure consistency and adherence to organizational practices.
- Build and evaluates quality checkpoints.
- Review, monitors and summarizes progress of project testing activities - including performance testing and test case automation.
- Review reports regarding status of project.
- Active participant in all phases of the project lifecycle. Work with project stakeholders during project definition to help the team understand risks, dependencies, and opportunities; participate in requirements definition and review; lend subject matter expertise to projects.
- Develop test strategies, test approaches for performance and automation events
- Suggest and implement process improvements that will accomplish team, department and business goals.
- Striving for efficiency, consistency and effectiveness
- Provide mentoring or coaching to software developers and QA testers.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
3D Diagnostix started the digital CT scan conversion business for dentistry in 2005, supporting the CT imaging department for a leading dental school with 3D reconstructions of oral maxillofacial cases. This need arose from a desire from dental clinicians to advance...
See all Careers and Jobs at 3D Diagnostix