- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages and maintains the sales pipeline and target key accounts and vertical markets for development.
- Achieves assigned quarterly and annual sales expectations and other objectives.
- Manages the current direct Accounts through regular sales presentations to executives on strategic topics and making managerial contacts made aware of new product offerings.
- Ensures that all sales related issues are solved at the first call, and all non-sales issues are delegated to the appropriate staff and followed-up.
- Increases the value of the revenues generated by these Accounts through campaigns and participation in joint projects.
- Identifies and develops new business through networking, and courtesy and follow-up calls.
- Deals with all aspects of Customer Satisfaction campaigns and Customer Satisfaction Measurement.
- Ensures necessary actions are undertaken by the technical product management or Research and Development teams when required and escalates using reporting line when required.
- Maintains and expands relationships with existing clients.
- Completing sales-related administrative work, as required.
- Understands customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Maintains awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems, and peripherals.
- Contacts the technical team to arrange the Demo installations with the customer.
- Follows up with the finance team to ensure timely collection of invoices.
- Participates with the marketing team in the events covering all sales aspects and presenting company products and or any special offers to ensure gaining new customers.
- Audits and supervises the company’s database with all the customers’ information and contacts to ensure accuracy and updated information.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Information Technology Services
About this Company
Established in 2005, MCS (Mideast Communication Systems) offers Value
See all Careers and Jobs at MidEast Communication Systems
Added Distribution focusing on Networking and Automation businesses.
MCS is part of a Middle East based group of companies. The company is
financially supported by the group, with corporate...