- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Grow into the knowledge expert in certain areas of our code base (Entity Framework with SQL Server, OWIN and Asp.Net Identity around membership providers, connecting our platforms with others using SSO – OAuth/SAML data transfer, etc.)
- Assist in design and development of new websites and mobile apps
- Examine areas of opportunity to improve the scalability of our technology stack, including working as a team to make architecture and technology framework decisions
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Telecommunications
- Get along with people and establish cooperative working relationships with all coworkers.
- Effectively communicate information to and consult with others in order to complete work assignments.
- Act in a responsible, trustworthy and ethical manner that considers the impact and consequences one’s actions or decisions.
- Communicate ideas, thoughts, and facts in writing through the use of proper grammar, spelling, document formatting and sentence structure.
- Evaluate and analyze problems or tasks from multiple perspectives; adaptively employ problem solving methods to find creative or novel solutions; use logical, systematic and sequential processes to solve problems.
- Complete assigned job tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Carefully prepare for meetings and presentations; follow-up with others to ensure that agreements, tasks or commitments have been fulfilled.
Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 7+ years of experience in software development
- Understanding of object-oriented design and programming, client-server architecture and relational database design
- Knowledge of .NET Framework 4.0 and ability to work with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, EntityFramework and ADO.NET
- Experience with .Net Core, Node.Js, and React
- Experience using T-SQL,Node.Js with the ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience using Git for source control and TeamCity a plus