- Get along with people and establish cooperative working relationships with all coworkers.
- Effectively communicate information to and consult with others in order to complete work assignments.
- Act in a responsible, trustworthy and ethical manner that considers the impact and consequences one’s actions or decisions.
- Communicate ideas, thoughts, and facts in writing through the use of proper grammar, spelling, document formatting and sentence structure.
- Evaluate and analyze problems or tasks from multiple perspectives; adaptively employ problem solving methods to find creative or novel solutions; use logical, systematic and sequential processes to solve problems.
- Complete assigned job tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Carefully prepare for meetings and presentations; follow-up with others to ensure that agreements, tasks or commitments have been fulfilled.
Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 7+ years of experience in software development
- Understanding of object-oriented design and programming, client-server architecture and relational database design
- Knowledge of .NET Framework 4.0 and ability to work with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, EntityFramework and ADO.NET
- Experience with .Net Core, Node.Js, and React
- Experience using T-SQL,Node.Js with the ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience using Git for source control and TeamCity a plus