- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To set up the host/hostess stand, review the reservation book
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Communication with Marketing department needs
- To open the restaurant for business at the prescribed time each shift.
- To inspect the cleanliness of each section of the dining room and make necessary improvements as well as check each table prior to opening to ensure its proper set.
- To pick up the daily menus and insert them properly in their covers.
- To inspect every menu and list to ensure their immaculate condition and appearance.
- To be fully capable of working with open table system
- To ensure each guest receives the highest quality of service.
- To greet each guest promptly, courteously, graciously with eye contact, a smile and good posture.
- To handle guests without reservations or those waiting for others to join them.
- Other duties as assigned
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Hospitality/Hotels