- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- A small but prolific design firm seeks a creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and electronic media.
- We're looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, especially in the retail sector, to support our clients.
- We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new client or project. Applicants with experience leading creative teams and designing with other professionals will be given prime consideration.
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Graphic Design Photography
About this Company
A perfectly blended integrated team, that brings absolute clarity to a complicated world.We believe in creativity and effectiveness. And never has the combination of those two powerful things been more important in business than they are for today.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oxygen Propaganda