- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Litigation Support involves:
- Providing management with effective legal advice on business issues and company strategies.
- Ensuring the company operates in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Dealing with registration documentation, issues and disputes.
- Drafting, Reviewing and Editing contracts and agreements (complex commercial agreements, government and sales contracts, joint venture agreements and tender documents, Rents..etc).
- Helping prepare briefs, complaints, motions and other court documents.
- Organize and Update Legal documents (Critical Documents, Original Contracts and License).
- Advising the human resources department on employment law and labor and benefit issues.
- Open internal investigations and recommended the disciplinary action.
- Dealing with outsource Legal consults (International Agreements and Complex Cases).
- Providing any other litigation support required from Management.
About this Company
Being in the Egyptian market for over 10 years, Matgr started its business in the electric golf cars industry by being the sole agent of e-Car, and across the years we expanded our product line to include All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) and Quads, Electric Scooters, Gas Scooters,...
See all Careers and Jobs at MATGR For Engineering And Trading