- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage a large project with its proper administration, finance as well as the technical activities.
- Review and validate working documents (drawings), work’s preparation, sub-contracting, purchase orders and deliveries.
- Accountable for quality assurance and control, EHS assurance and control, execution, production on site, plant machinery fleet, contractual relations, relations with authorities and third parties.
- Supervise and coordinate your project towards a successful completion in accordance with the requirements, organizational policies/procedures, contract, time and cost specifications.
- Coordinate activities on the project between different departments and validate contractual options, whether technical, financial or time-related.
- Negotiate revisions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, or subcontractors.
- Implement project budgets and resources, enforce project standards, technical reviews, manage team allocation, mobilize qualified personnel and specified tasks and prepare monthly progress reports.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office