- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Solid commission scheme
About the Job
Wasla Outsourcing Company is hiring Sales Accounts Manager.
- Prospecting new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company & be able to consistently address those consumer concerns while offering clear, concise, and understandable responses to their prompts.
- Building rapport with new clients and setting targets for sales and providing support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Responsible for growing and retaining existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- Responsible for the public Tenders.
- Responsible for MENA region & the offshore markets.
- Working with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.
- Strategic planning since it's needed to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company.
- Having a strong knowledge of the market, the solutions & services that the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
- Identifies business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Handling high-value business clients
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Wasla Outsourcing is a company established in 2003 specialized in outsourcing all company’s related human resources activities as well as Information Technology.
See all Careers and Jobs at Wasla Outsourcing
The business community is the main driver toward the prosperity of any nation. Its members add value with...