This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Site based and site oriented engineer who is in charge of a specific part of a larger construction project.
- Responsible to ensure that the site is supplied with all documentation, methods and materials needed to carry out the works.
- Prepare the construction method statements and risk assessments, and develop work methods and temporary works necessary for your area.
- Prepare temporary works drawings and site related design drawings.
- Develop the job safety analysis.
- Follow up on the permanent work design and coordinate this with the site.
- Coordinate on a daily basis with the subcontractors, and assist in the preparation of the work requisition for the subcontracted works.
- Prepare technical and commercial comparison sheets of offers received from the subcontractors, and follow up of the subcontracted works, including the payment applications.
- Prepare work requisition for all required permanent materials, and prepare material submittals and follow-up of the approval process.
- Follow-up on the deliveries and invoicing of these permanent materials.
- Anticipate standard solutions and take initiative and make suggestions, you challenge prevailing assumptions.
- Demonstrate great ability to work effectively and efficiently in constantly changing business environment, you know how to deal with failures and look critically at own work.
- Plan, organize and prioritize own work, you seek confirmation of priorities when confronted with unusual situations, and you report on the state of affairs.
- Understand your role in the team and in the broader departmental organization, you document best practices and coach one or more specialists.
- Demonstrate responsibility and ownership and report spontaneously to your manager.
- Summarize data in a logical way and you check whether your own observations or interpretations are correct.
- Dealing with similar or regularly reoccurring situations, you start to apply risk management analysis.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
- Education : Bachelor’s degree of Civil/Arch engineering.
- Experience : (10) years experience as an technical office engineer.
- Good communication and supervisory skills
- In-depth, current, technical knowledge
- Ability to work across cultural and organizational boundaries, and operate successfully in an intense business environment.
- Holds a PRMG certificate or equivalent
Skill & knowledge:
- Arabic: Fluent
- English: good
- Developed communication and time management skills
- Ability to use the main MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook)
- (AutoCAD- Primavera- SAP ) is a must.
About this Company
ECCT is one of the leading construction companies in the Egyptian market, started business in year 2004.
See all Careers and Jobs at The Egyptian Company For Contracting & Trading – ECCT
-Ports (on share): Such as containers terminal.
-Infrastructures.:Such as Water, sewerage water & Communication Network.