- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- An admin extends administrative support to departments dealing with the task of editing, typing, mailing, and filing.
- Performing basic administration tasks.
- Upgrading the filing system.
- He/she keeps an account of the documentation details and every kind of information relating to Operation and cost of the Account.
- He/she must possess good observation power. He/she monitors the work of back office personnel and supervises the performance of his assistants, clerks, coders, typists, and other members of the organization.
- He/she is responsible for scheduling meetings, checking product quality, and deadlines of his subordinates.
- He/she is answerable to interoffice queries and ensures that there is effective communication of operational data to the management section.
- He/she provides support to other departments of the organization and manages a project of the company.
- He/she analyzes the attendance and regularity of employees in the account.
- Greet Visitors and help them.
- Answer Phone Calls and Take Notes.
- Working Hours 9 to 5 pm
- Day off Friday.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management