- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Deal with problems by providing creative and practical solutions
- Managing budgets.
- Forecasting future sales
- Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors, and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities, and time-scales
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc
- Any other duties.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Manufacturing Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
ITHMAR is a leading business development group that built a comprehensive portfolio of business development services combined with in-depth operational understanding to deliver real business value. ITHMAR core business include Manufacturing, Real Estate Development, and Strategic Marketing Consultation.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ithmar Group