- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,500 to 5,400 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Answer Incoming Transactions and respond to customers’ requests
- Conduct the appointed follow up Calls
- Provide customers with services information
- Transfer customers calls to appropriate staff
- Identify, analyse and resolve customer’s issues.
- Complete call logs and reports
- Recognize, document and alert the Manager of trends in customers calls
- Handles customer inquiries from beginning of the inquiry to its closing
- Resolves customer complaints & problems aiming for customer satisfaction
- Maintain CS KPIS (FCR, AHT, AUX adherence …etc.)
- Alerts the Team Leader on issues or concerns that require escalation
- Maintains confidentiality of customers & beIN database.
- Maintains confidentiality of operations access credentials
- Participates in individual & team training/meetings to bring knowledge up-to-date
1 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Entertainment Media Production
- University graduates only.
- 1 to 4 year experience in call center.
- Males are preferred to cover night shifts.
- Excellent English speaker.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Compensation and benefits:
- Very competitive and attractive package.
- International reliable medical insurance.
- Work location: in Maadi's Technology Park.
- Work hour: 9 rotational hours including an hour break.
- Shifts: 24/7.
About this Company
We are a global sports & entertainment media group. We operate 60 channels across 5 continents within 34 countries and in 6 different languages, serving more than 50 million subscribers.
See all Careers and Jobs at beIN Media Group