- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insuranc, Social Insurance and Mobile allowance
About the Job
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend and participate proactively in group, department, and company-wide meetings.
- Review and correspond on customer emails.
- Review and update projects documentation.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot customers’ technical issues
- Review CRM system to prioritize tasks and update projects documentation
- Document preparation for on-going projects
- Review and update direct manager with activities progress
- Correspond and provide high quality technical support to customers to resolve customer complaints.
- Participate and conduct pre-sales activities including presentations, demos, and POCs.
- Manage assigned projects including planning project activities, time, and resource utilization.
- Deliver training for products as needed Including official trainings, on job training.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Information Technology Services
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science/software engineering or information systems
Skills & Knowledge:
- Comply with department certification and education requirements as per the qualification matrix
- Good understanding of company’s products and services
- An understanding of business processes and constraints
- Fluent English and Arabic, both spoken and written
About this Company
Established in 2005, MCS (Mideast Communication Systems) offers Value
See all Careers and Jobs at MidEast Communication Systems
Added Distribution focusing on Networking and Automation businesses.
MCS is part of a Middle East based group of companies. The company is
financially supported by the group, with corporate...