- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Remote location IT infrastructure support. Provide phone and ticketing support for in-cafe IT systems including hardware/software, remote office networking, printing, and etc.
- Perform remote troubleshooting, problem resolution, and work directly with vendors for equipment repair/replacement.
- Corporate office desktop support. Provide IT support for corporate office operation such as file/print server administration, desktop support, wired/wireless network troubleshooting, new employee setup, and mobile device/service management.
- Daily operational IT tasks. Manage operational IT tasks such as AD account creation/deactivation, extranet account privilege control, and time and attendance system maintenance.
- Hardware and service provisioning. Procure, configure, and install new hardware for new location opening including servers, workstation, IP phone, POS terminal, network printer, and another fixed-function device.
- Remote IT infrastructure monitoring. Monitor the availability and health of IT infrastructure at remote locations by leveraging both system management applications and internal tools. Report and resolve issues
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services