- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for all graphical assets and guidelines on the website, working on all social media and external communication for the company. Providing support to different departments and making sure they are served in a timely fashion. Responsible for the creation of campaigns and different creatives with different languages. Enhancing layouts and creating templates for the pages used
- Creating PSD’s files for Layouts , Social Media , Google Banners , Newsletters , wechat and VK
- Creating slicing & building the HTML and CSS for web pages
- Creating process for the workflow between designers
- Reporting Designers performance
- Creating campaigns and making sure that it is live on time
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas
- Creating Multimedia: videos, Animation, interactive
- Planning campaign visual themes and art direction and provide multiple thematic and designs
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Internet/E-commerce Travel and Tourism
- Proven ability run a graphics unit.
- Understanding how to structure layouts especially RTL and LTR websites.
- Understanding the importance of merchandising and data to improve the graphical assets used.
- Have extensive knowledge of different languages and technologies used in order to create beautiful layouts and pages.
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Amazing training and knowledge transfer abilities.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
About this Company
EG-GATE a Joint Stock Company established in November 2017 under the patronage of his Excellency the President of Egypt to lay the foundation to the first Egyptian exclusive and revolutionary
See all Careers and Jobs at EG Gate
national multi-tenant E-Business Hub embracing the latest digital strategies to...