- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Working with employees, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to identify Hardware/ Software problems and provide the solution.
- Performs daily visits to stores for maintenance and technical support.
- Provide remote control over employees' computers when necessary to resolve problems.
- Setting up accounts ( Email Accounts, ERP accounts,... etc) for staff, ensuring that they know how to log in and use.
- Provide online/onsite training.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Provide hardware/software support for IP cams.
- Provide hardware/software support for attendance machines.
- Provide hardware/software support for screens in our stores.
- Properly escalating unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Write technical documentation.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Networking Retail
About this Company
Launching back in 1979, we have grown from our initial whole-sale business focusing on optics to operate in all of optical, fashion, jewelry, furniture and construction industries. As an Egyptian born business, we have expanded our presence beyond Egypt to operate a total of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Baraka Group