- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Creating & implementing a communication strategy including a 360 approach.
- Working closely with Marketing Manager and owning all aspects of the marketing activities.
- Single point accountable across all offline agencies with respect to proper briefing, deadline meeting, reporting and following up.
- Creating Sales and Marketing connection to serve the overall Business strategy.
- Pulling the strings of all internal, external and digital communication tools to meet a single communication plan.
- A great project planner following up on research, PR and Events companies when there is a need.
- Following up on the financial standpoint and being a guardian of the department budget.
6 to 9 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Marketing and Advertising Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Established in 2010, Progate Development has become one of the leading real estate developers of premier upscale residential and commercial projects built on prime locations in both New Cairo and El Sherouk City.
See all Careers and Jobs at Progate