- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for professional, self-driven and motivated Senior Property Consultant to join our team.
- Property Consultant will be responsible for the presentation to the market and the subsequent sale of suitable properties in sufficient quantity to satisfy business targets.
- The candidate will have the ability to build and maintain goodwill, confidentiality, and trust with prospective and existing clients. In this role, you will source new leads as well as pitch for new properties. In addition, you will offer a professional real estate service seeking for perfection in the art in required service.
- Coordinate property closings clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Established in 1991, LA VISTA Developments prides itself on having created a new standard in resort and residential living through its outstanding record of accomplishments. With an in-house design office that includes an expert team of architects and landscape designers, LA...
See all Careers and Jobs at LA VISTA Developments