- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Create designs and layouts for a wide range of materials based on standard layout principles and aesthetic design concepts, using Adobe Create Suite software on PC platform, as well as some Microsoft Office products.
- Develop graphics; vector illustrations; statistical charts, graphs, and infographics; artwork; and design-related elements for print and web.
- Lay out a range of publications in Adobe InDesign, using existing templates or developing templates appropriate to the project.
- Edit video segments in Adobe Premier.
- Provide administrative tasks for the communications unit, including processing of payments and liaising with suppliers.
- Confer with ICARDA scientists to conceptualize, brainstorm, and create designs and videos that are well suited to project needs and various audiences, including policymakers, researchers, donors, organizations in developing countries, and the general public.
- Contribute to the way ICARDA is represented to its audiences by adhering to existing ICARDA branding guidelines.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least