- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, plac comisin
About the Job
- Handling import & export shipments, working closely with Purchasing, Continual review of shipping dates and reporting exceptions.
- Reviewed and approved purchase orders before ordering goods.
- Processed purchasing requests and maintained purchasing logs.
- Contacted vendors to obtain price quotes and performed negotiations.
- Ensured that all purchase operations were performed in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Followed-up on delivery schedules, payment delays, and invoice queries.
- Managed deliver schedules and status of goods.
- Timely fulfillment of ocean and air orders. Follow up with customers by pro-actively informing the status of their shipments and answering questions.
- Collects data/information for department use in special projects or reports.
- Quick resolution of claims; vendor and customer.
- Reviews information/data and makes decisions within well-defined guidelines, parameters, and instruction.
- Negotiated price and terms with suppliers.
- Performed purchase operations within the assigned budget.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Mar Group Egypt
Make our customers’ life more enjoyable by providing them with the widest range of finest products in the market and the most outstanding services possible with an affordable prices.