- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- To study time, motion and other processes to determine standard production rates, improve efficiency, analyze existing processes and ensure that all aspects of the production process meet specific regulations.
- Suggests new methods of production process and labor standards and prepares process reports, graphs and flow charts.
- Examines the work environment and adopts studies on current and future production processes to establish operational methods and labor standards that are compatible with work and labor capabilities.
- Prepare periodic reports and statistics on the progress of the work of the administration and submit its recommendations to develop and improve the method of work to raise the efficiency of performance. It also submits the suggestions and recommendations necessary for making any amendments or facilities to the policies and procedures according to the work requirements.
- Perform the work required of him and prepare the necessary data and reports for the highest level of any position if requested and has a close relationship with his work and contributes to achieving the objectives of the sector.
- Achieve goals in a timely manner by applying industrial engineering techniques to fields that operate under industrial studies.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Luxury Goods and Jewelry Manufacturing
About this Company
ASFOUR Crystal is a globally recognized name that is synonymous with unique quality and decades of dedication. Once voiced, the words ASFOUR Crystal bring to mind images of precision cuts, unmatched clarity and luminous, colourful sparkle. With more than 50 years of experience...
See all Careers and Jobs at Asfour Crystal