- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Follow up the developing for any items in all stages and get all needed approvals Follow up, manage receiving needed samples during all stages.
- Negotiate Suppliers to get best prices, best delivery time & best payment terms.
- Receiving purchase requests (PR) from planning dep.
- Issue purchasing order (PO).
- Review Proforma invoices and approved it to the suppliers.
- Follow up the purchasing orders in all stages with the supplier
- Make reports for follow up purchasing orders.
- Make suppliers evaluation report.
- Pass all needed information to logistics officers to allow him arranging the shipping of the purchased orders & follow up with logistics till goods arrives in warehouse.
- Follow up with the “Quality Assurance team” until receiving from them the material inspection report whether is passed or needs to issue Claim to suppliers in case having issue with quality.
- Issue and follow up payments for the suppliers and handle needed claims
- Make cut cost reports.
4 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Apparel and Fashion Manufacturing Retail
About this Company
Concrete is a brand stitched with dedication & passion since its establishment in 1989. Concrete is a part of the most prominent textile and garments manufacturing groups of factories in the Middle East and the world, Arafa Holding. It's serving the best-in-class quality...
See all Careers and Jobs at Concrete For Readymade Garments