- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Analyzing building or system prototypes submitted by Technical Office in order to increase efficiency, decrease costs, and enforce adherence of building codes and compliance issues.
- checking drawings and quantities and ensuring the accuracy of calculations.
- Ensure building compliance with Technical Office outcomes and follow the provided and appropriate quantities and dates.
- Supervise the work of subcontractors and ensure compliance with the technical specifications .
- Check all constructed systems and deem whether it is appropriate for the respective facility or not.
6 to 9 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
First Real Estate Investment and Development Company has been formed to be a part of First Group. This corporation is capitalized by their shareholders. The shareholders have a very good experience in the real estate filed according to their ownership and management for...
See all Careers and Jobs at FG