- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- 04 Egypt is looking for an outstanding DevOps, to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to develop the infrastructure for AI platform.
- Develops will responsible for mission critical support of all responsible application and their infrastructure.
- This position will support a wide range of improvements from automated build and deployment process, production monitoring and Develops advocacy.
- Will be required to work full-time from our office in The Greek Campus. The applicant should be ready to travel outside the country to customers sites to deploy and support on premise installations.
- Design and implement appropriate Linux environments for our applications.
- Maintain build platforms, packaging, deployment, testing and releases.
- Manage continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Maintain source code, configuration management, build and deployment activities.
- Build and maintain coding and integration environment and its documentation.
- Support manual and automated deployment activities during off business hours.
- Troubleshooting production software and deployment issues.
- Patching and validation support as well participate in DR exercise.
- Document application environments.
- Participate in process improvement meetings.
- Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Internet/E-commerce
Qualifications & Requirements
- 3-5 years in Build/Release role(s) and/or software development and/or QA automation.
- Strong operational experience of UNIX/Linux, especially in virtualized environments such as AWS
- Strong operational experience with MongoDB (including clustering).
- Strong knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform capabilities and best practices architectures, and engineering solutions within multiple Cloud accounts and services
- Experience working in AWS via the CLI and management console.
- AWS DevOps Engineer certification is prefered
- Experience with source control systems (i.e. GIT)
- Hands-on experience working as a DevOps, Build & Release Engineer ideally with Nodejs and Meteor-based applications online/on-prem.
- Be passionate about automation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with branch, regional and corporate personnel.
About this Company
04 Technologies specializes in developing AI driven platforms. We've two offices, one in DSO, Dubai & one in the Greek Campus, Cairo. We also work with our sister company 04 Capital to fund startups. We act as the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) for you during the development phase.
See all Careers and Jobs at 04 Technologies