- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Responsible for day to day operations according to responsibilities delegated.
- Responsible for overall services provided within the facility.
- Responsible for drivers’ working schedules, by distributing and overseeing their working activities in order to meet associated business needs.
- Supervise BU Fleet Maintenance and Insurance & licenses .
- Supervise BU Expats Work Permits & Government relations.
- Oversee and supervise the work of buffet staff and messengers.
- Make arrangements for any external meetings and events.
- Handle employees’ requests and queries in a professional manner, and assist in resolving any administrative problems.
- Responsible for the contracts related to the administrative services.
- Create BU purchase requisitions and working through ERP.
- Communicating with Finance Department in invoicing issues.
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Manufacturing
About this Company
TITAN Cement Egypt is one of the market leaders in the cement industry in Egypt, a subsidiary of TITAN Group. It is a vertically integrated cement producer, combining an entrepreneurial spirit and operational excellence with respect for people, society and the environment. The...
See all Careers and Jobs at Titan Cement Egypt