- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for designing, developing , testing, implementing and documentation within a fast-paced, agile-based work environment
- Manage process of updating product catalog working with external data team.
- Assess control issues/gaps and coordinate/track them using appropriate tools.
- Perform development lifecycle including but not limited to standard practices, QA and code reviews.
- Develop and maintain all system documentation.
- Develop and monitor system and data health reports to proactively identify issues with systems or data.
- Support and monitor current running systems.
- Work closely with on and off site developers, management, and internal stakeholders to deliver an exceptional experience
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Education Information Technology Services
About this Company
The significance of establishing a university, including research centers, especially in the North of Sinai, is not only due to the lack of such universities in this area but also to the special importance of having a world-class education to support the economic development...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sinai University