- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Conduct quantity surveying for all executed work.
- Follow up and log the cashing of invoices from the client.
- Making the project shop drawings, producing the as built shop drawings
- Prepare the payments (clients & subcontractors)
- Provide and gather all the required technical documents such as drawings, manuals and instructions for construction team.
- Prepare third-party billing.
- Ensure that all drawings, documentation and records in use are reviewed, approved by the consultant.
- Ensure the implementation of the Project Quality Plan.
- Prepare time schedule for executed work versus planned.
- Preparing monthly report presenting the current situation of executed work.
- Define and implement corrective actions where deficiencies are detected.
- Ensure safe work environments.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Since our founding twenty years ago, REDCON has built a business reputation based on the core value of quality of Service. These words guide our conduct inside and beyond our boundaries. Ultimately, our goal is to maximize the value to our customers, partners and shareholders,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Redcon Construction