- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Car Allowance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress.
- Test building materials, such as concrete, asphalt, or steel, for use in particular projects.
- Manage the repair, maintenance, and replacement of public and private infrastructure.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office