- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Actively monitors budgets and timeframes on all assignments, taking responsibility for its achievements.
- Exercises Judgment as to whether work has been audited to an appropriate level.
- Manages the content of the files and is aware of the overall expectations for the team.
- Identifies opportunities for charging overruns and collates supporting evidence.
- Leads larger assignments, including taking responsibility for all aspects of planning, completion and fieldwork management
- Reviews work prepared by junior staff.
- Leads audit planning discussions to identify audit risks and understand the rationale for the audit strategy adopted.
- Able to answer day to day audit queries from clients and consult with managers and partners appropriately demonstrating good judgment.
- Able to inform clients of new standards that will affect their business.
- Prepares draft Key Issue Memoranda, demonstrating an understanding for the client's business and ready for review by the manager, using a good standard of English.
- liaises with other departments in the office, e.g. tax to ensure that jobs run efficiently and that client service is maintained
- Proactive in managing client expectations.
- Develops supervisory and coaching skills, providing on-the-job learning to junior colleagues and delegating work appropriately
- Provides junior colleagues with timely feedback, completing assignment appraisals.
- Asks for feedback on own progress and applies it going forward
- Order to share relevant knowledge and information and prevent duplication of effort.
- Pro-actively identifies clients' needs that can be satisfied from the firm's services and informs the manager/partner
- Involved in office marketing events and is an 'ambassador' of the firm.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
About this Company
Grant Thornton Mohamed Hilal is the Egyptian member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd, one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. We are an organization made up of 47,000 people in 130 countries in 660+ offices which are...
See all Careers and Jobs at Grant Thornton