- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical , Social Insurance & Annual Bonus
About the Job
**Applications without answers for pre-screening questions will be discarded**
- Ensures proper flow of office procedures, perform administrative duties, and carrying out common office tasks.
- Maintain a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone.
- Answer phone calls and transfers them as necessary.
- Manage correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Manage reception area and looks after visitors
- Undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance (office boy – runners)
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the management board.
- Assists in arranging events, including organizing, catering, and guest registration.
- Arranges meetings room booking by scheduling and coordinating appropriate meeting times.
- Track stocks of office supplies and stationary and place orders when necessary.
- Handel food and snacks orders and submit monthly report with employee orders value on monthly basis to be deducted from salary.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Perceive office maintenance (workplace, furniture, Air conditioner, photocopiers, etc.)
- Periodically inspect the facility to insure all areas are kept in a neat, orderly, clean, safe, and efficiently operating condition.
4.HR Admin Duties
- Prepare new hires stationary pack and receiving form administration.
- Maintains accurate records for employee holiday requests.
- Receive, sort leave, excuses and work mission request.
- Provide support for any assigned tasks whenever necessary.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
PRO-TEC was established at 1996 as a Electromechanical contractors, succeeded in 1998 to form an agreement with Honeywell, the well-known company to be the sole distributor in fire & security business. By the year 1999, PRO-TEC starts fire fighting activities and has gained...
See all Careers and Jobs at Pro-Tec Egypt