- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Test and prepare incoming and outgoing equipmentProvide leadership and supervision for reporting staff to meet company deliverables.
- Ensure all equipment and assets are designed, built, serviced and maintained in a safe, efficient and professional manner.
- Ensure equipment in the field is promptly repaired and serviceable for field staff to operate in a safe manner.
- Ensure all workshop and yard tasking and operations are undertaken in a safe, efficient, cost effective and professional manner.
- Supervision of mechanical maintenance.
- Purchasing and ordering of supplies and consumables
- Suppliers cost competitiveness and quality evaluation
- Oversee workshop operations including rig repairs, new plant & design and construction activities
- Identify and provide staff training opportunities in liaison with Safety & Training Advisor.
10 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure