- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
15,000 to 20,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Seek out major clients and form work relationships with the premier buyers in the industry.
- Oversee and manage a large team of Sales Managers, typically spanning a wide geographical area.
- Accurately forecast future sales and set sales plans to adapt to the constant shifts and changes in the marketplace.
- Serve as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions.
- Travel to visit potential clients.
- Establish new and maintain existing relationships with customers.
- Manage and interpret customer requirements.
- Show the clients that the company’s product and/or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Conduct client quotations.
- Negotiate tender and contract terms.
- Negotiate and close sales deals according to agreement terms and conditions.
- Offer after-sales support services.
- Administer client accounts.
- Analyze cost and sales for the company.
- Prepare and deliver work reports to the Head Office and Company Board.
- Coordinate sales projects.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product knowledge.
- Coordinate with all internal teams for compiling all the required inputs (Technical Office Team, Operations Team, & Finance Team).
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Solve both employees and client problems.
- Help in making the design of custom-made products.
- Ensuring our operational policies promote our company culture and vision
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Energy and Utilities