- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Semi-Annual Performance Appraisal
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Creation of customer invoices submission to customers along with relevant documents and get customer acknowledgement.
- Controls the recording of invoicing and reporting of receivables in order to ensure the brands' financial position is protected and cash flows secured.
- Follow-ups with customers for the collections to ensure that all payments are received within due date.
- Contacts client representatives where relevant to follow up on outstanding invoices and trace payments
- Monitors customer account details for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Maintains excellent working relationships with customers’ accounts payable personnel.
- Processing journal entries, reconciling general ledger accounts, evaluating and applying effective internal controls and supports emerging requirements.
- Ensures any write off of bad debts are adequately approved and all valid documentation attached.
- Monitors and reviews accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Directing phone calls to customers to smooth collection process and resolve any issue caused delay of payment.
- Preparing financial statements (Trial Balance, Income Statement, Balance sheet, cash flow).
- Contacting external Auditors and supporting them with all needed data to finalize official Audit of brands.
- Internal Control for COGs and Operating Expenses related to brand.
1 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Other - Not Classified Translation and Localization
About this Company
Future Group was founded in 1994, it has grown into one of the world’s most trusted translation and localization expert houses. We have successfully established a worldwide reputation in meeting our clients’ requirements in the most beneficial and cost-effective way possible....
See all Careers and Jobs at Future Group